If you found my page it is likely that you are at least a little bit familiar with my story and teachings. Maybe you’ve coached with me before or tried one of my fitness programs, or maybe you were just doing a random Google search on how to cultivate more self love towards yourself. Regardless of how you ended up here, I am thankful you did!
I receive countless emails from people just like you asking for help and guidance. The most common questions I receive are:
- How can I learn to love my body?
- I find myself binging and emotionally eating. What is wrong with me and how do I stop?
- I hate my body. What do I need to eat in order to reach my goals?
- I am so busy but I want to improve my health. How can I reach my goals without having those extra hours to spend in the gym?
- I just want a healthy relationship with food. I often find myself feeling guilty of gaining weight this results in going on diet after diet. I am tired of gaining and loosing weight. How do I keep the weight off?
- I spend so much time obsessing around my body and food. Does it always have to be this way?
DO YOU EVER...
Do you ever find yourself asking similar questions? Well, first off I want you to know you are not alone. Like you I started to ask myself these questions. I found myself literally controlled and consumed by food and body. I believed that my life would only be perfect once I reached my goal weight. That I could only have the life I was intended to if I lost a few more pounds. I found myself going from diet to diet. Gaining and losing 15-20 lbs every 6-12 months. For years, I would weigh and log my food. When not logging I found myself binging and eating in secret. Deathly afraid of losing my “skinny and pretty” figure. I found myself taking comfort in food during break ups or when feeling down on myself. This cycle continued and at the time logging my food gave me a sense of feeling grounded and in control.
Do not be afraid if you have felt like this. Like I said, I have received hundreds of emails with others having similar stories. The one-on-one coaching program is here for you. I am here for you.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR COACHING:
- Free 30 minute consultation. Here we will connect via Skype or phone call. This session is all about getting to know each other. We will talk about what your primary concerns are. The session will end with my thoughts and feedback on what I believe is holding you back from reaching your goals.
- Sessions. Regular sessions after the consultation run 60 minutes. These are where the magic happens. Here we will dive in deep regarding your food and body image issues. Every session will end with homework assignments. The frequency of sessions will be determined during the consultation.
Are you ready to change your relationship around body image and food? Are you ready to finally be at peace with yourself. Are you ready to look into the mirror and love what you see? If the answer is yes, than personal coaching sessions are for you.
Online Coaching Options:
Are you ready to form a new relationship with yourself and food but are just not sure? Then the single session is for you.
3 Month Package
Ready to take the leap and dive into a 3 month coaching relationship?
12 Month Package
Can't wait to get started? Then the twelve month option is for you.
Are you ready to get started! Start by filling out the information below.