Pineapple Jalapeno Low-Carb BBQ Chicken Pizza
Makes: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 ENTIRE PIZZA
Zucchini is the new cauliflower… This crust is delicious! You can pick the pizza up. There is cheese baked into the crust so it gets all crispy and has this amazing flavor. I recommend making enough of these crusts to store in the fridge for 4-7 days. You honestly could make even more and freeze them, but I have not tried that yet. Play around with toppings and if you end up making it be sure to #megansfitkitchen so I can see all your glorious flavor combinations. I would like to pay credit for this recipe to http://www.closetcooking.com/2013/07/zucchini-pizza-crust-with-chipotle-bbq.html. The only thing I did really was change the cheese to fat free (because my fat is limited right now) and played around with gram amounts versus using cups.
This pizza is great for anyone who is currently:
- On poverty macros
- Low carb diets
- Low fat diets
- Busy person who wants fast but hot meals
- Those who love pizza
· 1 whole egg
· 30 grams fat free cheddar or mozzarella cheese
· 200 grams shredded zucchini
· Dash of salt, paper, oregano, rosemary or any seasoning you want.
· 51 grams BBQ Sauce
· 12 grams tomato sauce
· 65 grams chicken breast (Pre-cooked)
· 22 grams diced pineapple
· 42 grams fat free cheddar cheese
· jalapenos- how ever many you want (mine is always under 5 grams)
1. Microwave shredded zucchini on high for 4-6 minutes. Then take a paper towel and wrap around zucchini. Wrap in dish towel and squeeze out extra liquid. (This step is optional)
2. Mix all crust ingredients together in bowl. Spread mixture on to sprayed pan. I use a circled spring form pan. And bake in pre-heated 450F oven for 12-15 minutes.
3. While pizza is cooking mix together BBQ and tomato sauce. And get out all other ingredients.
4. Spread sauce over pizza and top with chicken, cheese, pineapple, and jalapenos. Put back in oven for 10-12 minutes. Optional- top with cilantro.